The Torah Network (TTN) manages and oversees the Torah Network and these Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Torah Tube web site and mobile platforms; hereafter called “the platform”.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this platform and accepting these terms and conditions. “TTN”, “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing civil law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
By accessing these tools, we assume you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. Do not continue to use the platform if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Declaration of Faith
You hereby confirm that:
- You hold Scripture to be the Tanakh which is the entire Old Testament, which constitutes the Torah/Pentateuch, Navim/Prophets and Ketuvim/Writings as well as the Brit Chadashah which includes all [Canonized] books of the New Testament including the Epistles of the Apostle Paul.
- You keep the Torah of YHWH, and the faith of Yeshua as our Messiah.
- You love YHWH our God with your whole heart and have no other idels before Him.
- You love your neighbour as yourself.
- You strive to develop the Fruit of the Spirit and live it out in your daily walk and how you treat others.
- You agree that no one agrees 100% on what the Scripture teaches on a specific subject and that we are all still learning and that you want to learn and share with others; without causing strife, but in a true spirit of fellowship.
To make it practical:
|Name of Our Creator and Messiah||You are free to use the name you think is the best, but please don’t ridicule those that use Jesus or any other name or pronunciation. We don’t want to distract anyone from the Torah issues and fellowship.|
|Be Kind and Courteous||We’re all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let’s treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required and don’t tear down others and humiliate them.
We are well aware that discussions can get heated at times, but if it is not done in the wrong spirit it is not likely the Admin or moderator(s) will get involved, unless of course it becomes heretical or is sowing blatant discord among believers.
|No anti-Torah post or comments||We understand that learning Torah is new to many people and Yahweh is in control of the timing, this platform is for people who want to discuss Torah topics not argue against them.|
|Paul’s Writings||No discussions about Paul being anti-Torah. If you believe this, you are welcome here, but please keep your comments about this topic to yourself. Refer to 2 Peter 3:15-17|
|Support claims with the evidence||We are here to learn more about Torah and how to walk out this walk. When making a claim about your religion or beliefs, please use verses from the Tanakh/Old Testament with any New Testament verses to back up your claims and that will open discussion/debate. No promoting the idea/claim that only one ethnic group are “real” or “true” Jews. No Khazar mythology or ethnic supremacy claims, please. Jews, Christians and others are found among all ethnic groups.|
|No blasphemy or unnecessary crude language||Know the difference between crass vulgarity and surgical necessity; and no crude or vulgar language.|
|All material must be Torah centred||News, Science, Teachings, or any other secular subject must be connected to or viewed through the filter of Torah. Other religious materials such as Apocrypha, Talmud, Mishna, Zohar etc. are permitted, but only if it is accurately in line and backed up with Bible material.|
|Posts may not have an overtly “appearance” of sin||A posts that assumes sin without showing the way to righteousness; or causes one to have a negative view of the Bible, YHWH, or our Messiah Yeshua.|
|Post in English in general||We have many bilinguals so for general discussion please speaks English. Individual groups may however be created for any language.|
|Refrain from fear mongering||No anti-liberty propaganda, vaccine endorsements, social distancing, fake statistics, fake news.|
|Only Biblical feasts, Sabbaths and holydays||No secular or non-biblical traditions are to be posted/supported.|
|Group Admin control||Group Admins can make their own rules in addition to these rules to limit the group to specific locations, topics, languages, age groups or genders and they will have full control over the group discussions and can create and enforce new rules after the fact.|
Please watch the following video as it well summarizes where we all are.
The comment of Linda Ingram on the video rings true:
“I have been asking what does loving my neighbor really look like and if I had to score myself on the Fruit of the Spirit from 0 to 10. 0 Being the least. How would I score, I have to admit my scores are extremely low !! So I have been paying very close attention to my thoughts and actions and repenting as fast as possible !! I am looking at myself and not others !! It is getting easier and easier to see my own faults and trying to love my neighbor as myself !!”
This network is governed by Torah and any complaints/issues will be dealt with accordingly, but under Civil Laws we are required to provide the following information.
Unless otherwise stated, TTN and/or its licensors do not own the intellectual property rights for any material on the platform. You may view and/or print pages from https://tube.thetorahnetwork.com for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not do the following with material that is specifically created on or for the platform; unless consent is specifically given ahead of time:
- Sell, rent or sub-license
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy
- Certain parts of this platform offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data. TTN does periodically screen, and edit contributions, but these contributions do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of TTN, its agents or affiliates. Contributions reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts such material. To the extent permitted by applicable civil laws TTN shall not be responsible or liable for the material or for any loss, cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the material on this platform.
- TTN reserves the right to monitor all uploaded material and to edit, reject or remove any content which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Content may be rejected without prior warning and no legal liability can be claimed against TTN or its representatives.
- TTN reserves the right to take suspicious content along with the associated meta data and present it to the relevant civil authorities.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post your material on the platform and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The material do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The material do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The material will not be used to solicit or promote illegal business or custom or present commercial activities not lawful in your respective country or territory.
- You hereby grant to TTN a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your material in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
You may link to the platform's content so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
You may hyperlink to our platform as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the Torah Tube's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking, absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our web site.
You are however allowed to use the embedding feature on a video page to embed the video on your web site without prior approval.
Right to Monetize
We reserve the right to monetize all material on the platform and ads may appear on videos and within written material not produced by TTN.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our platform. You agree to immediately remove all links to our platform upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking Terms and Conditions.
Removal of Links from the Platform
If you find any link on our platform or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this platform is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the platform remains available or that the material on the platform is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your material. No link(s) may appear on any page on your web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as going against key Biblical principles; indecency, drugs, murder, etc., but not limited to.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable civil law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our platform and the use of this platform (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by civil law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable civil law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable civil law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the platform and the information and services on the platform are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Dated: 30 May 2022